Diana Signolet, responsible for outgoing mobility and Angelika Hammann, head of international office, at INSA Strasbourg participated from 26–29 September 2023 in Rotterdam in the 33rd Annual EAIE Conference and Exhibition. The EAIE (European Association for International Education) is a European centre for expertise, networking and resources in the internationalization of higher education. More than 6700 participants from over 100 countries joined the conference this year for a a wide range of sessions, networking events and plenaries in order to develop partnerships, increase visibility and meet with international higher education professionals.
The participation in this event enabled the representatives of INSA Strasbourg as part of the delegation of the INSA Group to meet with their university partners in order to evaluate existing cooperations and to establish new contacts. Diana Signolet and Angelika Hammann were able to hold more than 20 meetings, including discussions with members of the ECIU University, of the Romanian ARUT network, of the South Korean K-Star alliance, FITEC university partners in Latin America as well as with representatives from other higher education institutions in Canada (Québec), Colombia, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico and The Netherlands.
New agreements will be signed thanks to these exchanges and existing cooperations will gain in quality.
Meetings took place with members of the following networks and institutions:
- ARUT network of Technical Universities in Romania
- ECIU University : discussions with several members which belong to this european alliance
- K-Star alliance in South Korea : DGIST, GIST, KAIST, Postech
- Brazil: University of Campinas as partner university within the Fitec programme Brafitec
- Canada : ETS Montréal, Québec
- Colombia : Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Germany: University of Applied Sciences and Arts Dortmund, Technical University Braunschweig, Offenburg University for Applied Sciences
- Indonesia: Instiut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya
- Japan : Keio University
- Mexico : Tecnologico de Monterrey as associated member of the ECIU consortium
- The Netherlands : University of Applied Sciences Windesheim, Avans University of Applied Sciences
For further information, please contact the International Relations Office: